About ICI Engineers
ICI Engineers, Inc., was created to provide engineering design services to the real estate, healthcare, educational and transportation industries. The company provides expertise in mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, lighting, electrical and environmental engineering to address all requirements involved in preparing plans, specifications, and construction documents for the construction and development industry.
Our staff of engineers has combined expertise in the field of energy conservation of various facilities, such as K-12 and higher education, state-owned facilities and agencies, entertainment centers, health care and commercial facilities. The principals and key professionals consistently deliver quality services and create solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Our team proactively works with clients, contractors, and fellow consultants to ensure the success of projects and a quality output. Our broad range of experience enables us to provide innovative solutions across many industries in a timely manner and within budget, whether in retrofit situations or in new construction.
Our focus is to build lasting partnerships with our clients, allowing them to focus on their core businesses. We aim to understand your business and to provide focused, integrated solutions based on your needs, thereby maximizing value to your business.
Professional organizations & affiliations
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Southern California Chapter
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- California Society for Healthcare Engineering (CSHE)
- ENERGY STAR
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Asian American Architects and Engineers Association (AAa/e)
- Filipino American Society of Architets and Engineers of Southern California (FASAE)